The most compact one with all the features of bigger models
Others manual or automatic rods
LCD wheel balancers with 2 manual rods
LCD wheel balancers with 2 automatic rods
Others available models
This product is no longer in stock
- 1 turntable axle for rims with a central hole (Ø 40 mm)
- 1 set of 3 cones (Ø 40-62 mm, Ø 54-81 mm, Ø 70-98 mm)
- 1 balancing weight clamp
- 1 calibration weight
- 1 compass for measuring the width of the rim
- 2 automatic rods
- Universal flange
SHAFT AND FLANGE
The new one-piece shaft(1) design makes it possible to:
- work with wheels with much larger dimensions - diameter 8’’ (200 mm) to 26’’ (650 mm), width 16’’ (415 mm), and weight (75 kg).
- avoid all the inaccuracies caused by poor centring when the flange is loaded on the shaft.
- have very stable measurement process thanks to 3 sensors(2) : the values are no longer upset by mechanical links or vibrations.
- An ultra-compact balancer with very advanced functions that ensure reliable, accurate balancing thanks to 16-bit technology.
- Very rare in this balancer range, the motor’s low rotation speed (less than 100 rpm) reduces wear for the
various mechanical components and significantly increases the machine’s accuracy.
- Entering the measurements - offset, diameter and distance between the balancing weights - by turning the wheel simplifies all the parameter settings considerably.
- The automatic rods (versions EQ.111L and EQ.112L) offer increased comfort. The balancer takes all the measurements itself and ensures optimum accuracy.
- The motor is started automatically by lowering the cover.
A MULTITUDE OF PROGRAMS
- With the SPLIT program you can decide where to place each of the balancing weights, hiding them behind the spokes, or avoiding all obstacles (valves, etc.).
- The ALU-S/ALU-SE mode helps you to position the balancing weights exactly where the measurement was taken.
- The MARS mode cuts by a factor of 3 the inherent errors from residuals and from the inaccuracy of user actions.
|Automatic rod number||1 rod|
|Rim diameter||8" (200 mm) - 26" (650 mm)|
|Wheel width||16" max.|
|Wheel diameter||34" (850 mm) max.|
|Wheel weight||75 kg max|
|Power supply||230 V / 50 hz / 60W|
|Vehicle type||Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle|