This product is no longer in stock
- 1 conical plate with centering nut
- 3 centering cones (Ø 42-65 mm, Ø 54-80 mm, Ø 75-110 mm)
- 1 balancing weight clamp
- 1 compass for measuring the width of the rim
- 1 calibration weight
- 1 rod for glued masses
- Universal flange
- The electronic wheel balancers EQ.232L with dual digital LED display, are dedicated to work on all types of vehicles (motorcycles, cars and light vehicles).
- Supplied as standard with the ALUEASY function (automatic recognition offset, diameter), they also benefit from new features (addition of a laser function and internal lighting rim). These balancers are specially designed for workshops dealing with a large volume of tires.
A MULTITUDE OF PROGRAMS
- 1 standard program, 5 ALU programs, 3 static programs, 2 PAX programs.
- SPLIT MODE (masses hidden behind the sticks), OPT MODE (optimization of the masses on the rim) and 2 OPERATORS MODE.
|Rim diameter||10" - 26"|
|Rim width||1" - 21"|
|Wheel width||500 mm|
|Wheel diameter||1200 mm|
|Height||1 830 mm|
|Width||1 260 mm|
|Power supply||230 V / 50 Hz / 0.5 kW|
|Vehicle type||Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle|
|Speed||8 sec (208 tr/min)|