3D alignment checking in less than 2 minutes
Other available references
Hand-held 3D aligner equipped with 4-point clamps
Movable hand-held 3D aligner equipped with 4-point clamps
Movable hand-held 3D aligner equipped with Accropneu clamps
Other wheel aligners
This product is no longer in stock
- 4 standard targets
- 4 Accropneu clamps
- 2 mechanical turntables
- 1 steeringwheel holder
- 1 brake pedal depressor
- PC, colour printer
- 24’’ monitor
- USB remote control
- Vehicle registration certificate scanner for automatic licence plate recognition
- Set of 2 PSA compression bars
- The FOG Passenger Cars and Light Duty Vehicles database is incorporated into the X-PERT.
- Data updates are available upon order on a USB key, or freely for customers with a maintenance contract.
- Measurements are made by 2 high-resolution CCD cameras and 4 targets (no cables, no batteries, no electronic at the wheel).
- Simultaneous runout compensation for all the wheels by moving backwards and then replacing the vehicle on the turntables.
- Manual movement of the beam to follow the targets.
24’’ MONITOR AND 2 DISPLAY REPEATERS
- 2 end-of-beam display repeaters retransmit all the measurements recorded on a large 24’’ monitor.
Thanks to this equipment, whatever your position in your work area, you can be as comfortable as possible while you check the adjustment you are making.
UPDATES AND REMOTE ASSISTANCE
- The FOG UPDATE system means that you automatically benefit from the latest updates. On each start-up, it connects to the FOG server to check whether new functionalities have been implemented.
- X-PERT is a connected device that can be controlled remotely. This means that, if necessary, you can benefit from a diagnosis by an FOG expert who can answer your questions and further your training. In this way you can increase your workshop’s profitability day by day.
- Whatever your speciality and your need: a simple inspection, a front alignment or a precision adjustment, X-PERT automatically adapts to your needs, thanks to its scenario mode and gives you the flexibility required to go back to basics.
- Parameters can be set for all waiting times to optimise operations.
|Clamp types||Universal clamp, 4 points 12-25"|
|Power supply||230 V / AC / 50 Hz|
|Vehicle type||Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle|