This product is no longer in stock
- 1 turntable axle for rims with a central hole (Ø 40 mm)
- 1 set of 3 cones (Ø 40-62 mm, Ø 54-81 mm, Ø 70-98 mm)
- 1 balancing weight clamp
- 1 calibration weight
- 1 compass for measuring the width of the rim
- Universal flange
- The automatic laser helps you to apply all types of balancing weights accurately and quickly.
- Pneumatic wheel clamping for perfect centring.
- The balancer is equipped with a sonar allowing the rim’s lateral runout and the wheel’s concentricity to be measured.
- Video wheel balancer with very advanced functions that ensure reliable, accurate balancing thanks to 16-bit technology.
- A 17’’ monitor and a keyboard enable easy navigation in all the menus.
- The motor’s low rotation speed (less than 100 rpm) reduces the wear for the various mechanical components and significantly increases the machine’s accuracy.
- The motor is started automatically by lowering the cover.
- The machine has a large platform with 9 compartments for holding balancing weights, cones and tools.
A MULTITUDE OF PROGRAMS
- With the SPLIT program you can decide where to place each of the balancing weights, hiding them
behind the spokes, or avoiding all obstacles (valves, etc.).
- The ALU-S/ALU-SE mode helps you to position the balancing weights exactly where the measurement was taken
- The MARS mode cuts by a factor of 3 the inherent errors from residuals and from the inaccuracy of user actions.
|Rim diameter||8" (200 mm) - 26" (650 mm)|
|Wheel width||16" max.|
|Wheel diameter||34" (850 mm)|
|Wheel weight||90 kg|
|Vehicle type||Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle|