This product is no longer in stock
- 1 turntable axle for rims with a central hole (Ø 40 mm)
- 1 set of 3 cones (Ø 40-62 mm, Ø 54-81 mm, Ø 70-98 mm)
- 1 balancing weight clamp
- 1 calibration weight
- 1 compass for measuring the width of the rim
- 2 automatic gauges
- Universal flange
SHAFT AND FLANGE
The new one-piece shaft(1) design makes it possible to:
- work with wheels with much larger dimensions - diameter 8’’ (200 mm) to 26’’ (650 mm), width 16’’ (415 mm), and weight (75 kg).
- avoid all the inaccuracies caused by poor centring when the flange is loaded on the shaft.
- have very stable measurement process thanks to 3 sensors(2): the values are no longer upset by mechanical links or vibrations.
- Video wheel balancer with very advanced functions that ensure reliable, accurate balancing thanks to 16-bit technology.
- A 17’’ monitor and a keyboard enable easy navigation in all the menus.
- The motor’s low rotation speed (less than 100 rpm) reduces the wear for the various mechanical components and significantly increases the machine’s accuracy.
- Entering the measurements - offset, diameter and distance between the balancing weights - by turning the wheel simplifies all the parameter settings considerably.
- The motor is started automatically by lowering the cover.
- The machine has a large platform with 9 compartments for holding balancing weights, cones and tools.
A MULTITUDE OF PROGRAMS
- With the SPLIT program you can decide where to place each of the balancing weights, hiding them
behind the spokes, or avoiding all obstacles (valves, etc.).
- The ALU-S/ALU-SE mode helps you to position the balancing weights exactly where the measurement was taken.
- The MARS mode cuts by a factor of 3 the inherent errors from residuals and from the inaccuracy of user actions.
|Automatic rod number||2 rods|
|Rim diameter||8" (200 mm) - 26" (650 mm)|
|Wheel width||16" max.|
|Wheel diameter||34" (850 mm) max.|
|Wheel weight||90 kg|
|Power supply||230 V / 50 Hz / 50W|
|Vehicle type||Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle|