Specially designed for working in the pit or in the driver’s cab
Other available references
Light and Heavy Duty Vehicles wheel aligner, equipped with 6 CCD sensors and 4-point clamps
Light and Heavy Duty Vehicles wheel aligner, equipped with 6 CCD sensors and quick clamps
Other wheel aligners
This product is no longer in stock
- 1 ergonomic cabinet
- 4 heads, 6 CCD sensors
- PC, colour printer (WiFi)
- 24’’ monitor, height adjustable , can be seen from the pit and the cab
- 1 set of spare cable
- 4 quick clamps, 12-24’’
- Adjustment bar for trailers
- Online database
- 4 universal clamp, 4 points 12-25’’ with adapters for hub reducers
- 2 mechanical turntables
- 2 distributing plates
- 1 steeringwheel holder
- 1 brake pedal depressor
- The FOG Light and Heavy Duty Vehicles database is incorporated into the GTR.950.
- Data updates are available upon order on a USB key, or freely for customers with a maintenance contract.
- The ZIGBEE type of wireless communications protocol is secure, and is therefore unaffected by exterior sources of interference.
- The 4 high-performance batteries ensure more than 10 hours autonomy.
They are incorporated in the measurement heads and recharged on the unit.
- Measurements are made by 4 heads with encoder and 6 high-resolution CCD sensors.
- Left/right steering wheel +/- 10°.
- Inspections can be carried out either on a lift or over a pit.
- The program can be sequenced and all the alignment steps validated thanks to a keyboard incorporated in the measurement heads (no need of a remote control).
- The back-lit LCD screen adjusts itself to all environments for an easier reading.
UPDATES AND REMOTE ASSISTANCE
- The FOG UPDATE system means that you automatically benefit from the latest updates. On each start-up, it connects to the FOG server to check whether new functionalities have been implemented.
- GTR.950 is a connected device that can be controlled remotely. This means that, if necessary, you can benefit from a diagnosis by an FOG expert who can answer your questions and further your training. In this way you can increase your workshop’s profitability day by day.
|Height||1 860 mm|
|Depth||1 400 mm|
|Power supply||230 V / AC / 50 Hz|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 7.4 V / 2.25 Ah|
|Communications||ZIGBEE 2.4 GHz|
|Vehicle type||Light Duty Vehicle, Heavy Duty Vehicle|
A SIMPLE AND USER-FRIENDLY SOFTWARE