Simple, quick and efficient
Other references available
Passenger Cars and Light Duty Vehicles wheel aligner, equipped with 8 sensors and 4-point clamps
Passenger Cars and Light Duty Vehicles wheel aligner, equipped with a vehicle registration certificate scanner and 4-point clamps
Passenger Cars and Light Duty Vehicles wheel aligner, equipped with a vehicle registration certificate scanner and quick clamps
Other wheel aligners
This product is no longer in stock
- 4 measurement heads, 8 CCD sensors
- 4 universal clamp, 4 points 12-25’’
- 2 mechanical turntables
- 1 steeringwheel holder
- 1 brake pedal depressor
- PC, colour printer (WiFi)
- 24’’ monitor
- Vehicle registration certificate scanner for automatic licence plate recognition
- 2 rear sliding plates
- 4 quick clamps, 12-24’
- Set of 2 PSA compression bars
- Online database
- The FOG European vehicles database is incorporated into the GTR.628.
- Data updates are available upon order on a USB key, or freely for customers with a maintenance contract.
- The ZIGBEE type of wireless communications protocol is secure, and is therefore unaffected by exterior sources of interference.
- The 4 high-performance batteries ensure more than 10 hours autonomy.
- They are incorporated in the measurement heads and recharged on the unit.
- Measurements are made by 4 heads and 8 high-resolution CCD sensors.
- With Spoiler mode you can work even if the front beam is cut.
- Left/right steering wheel +/- 10°.
- Camber and Toe checks with hanging wheels by compensation measurements.
- Checks can be carried out on all work surfaces.
- The program can be sequenced and all the alignment steps validated thanks to a keyboard incorporated in the measurement heads (no need of a remote control).
- The back-lit LCD screen adjusts itself to all environments for an easier reading.
- The GTR.628 system incorporates the latest procedures of manufacturers such as Peugeot, Citroën (setting the pitch of the vehicle), Mercedes-Benz (entering the trim of the vehicle), Renault Passenger Car (taking heights under the body shell) and Renault Light Duty Vehicle (taking reference heights either empty or loaded).
- Manufacturers’ help procedures for adjustments or repairs are available when specified (setting up the weight, compressing suspensions, etc.).
|Clamp types||Quick clamps, 12 -24"|
|Vehicle registration certificate scanner||No|
|Power supply||230 V / AC / 50 Hz|
|Batteries||NiMH 7.2 V / 3 Ah Slow and quick charge|
|Communications||ZIGBEE 2.4 GHz|
|Vehicle type||Passenger Car, Light Duty Vehicle|
A SIMPLE, EFFICIENT SYSTEM SUITED TO DIFFERENT USE CASES
GTR.628 fast mode
The operator carries out the rim runout compensation, centers the steering, and goes directly to the « Quick Test » screen, which immediately gives an indication of the condition of the inspected vehicle.